Once you make your way through this renovated and extended 1960's home to the backyard on this classic quarter acre block in Old Mount Claremont, you'll feel like you're in the country- where kids frolic with plenty of space for cricket matches, a kick of the footy or whatever other adventure fills their imagination.
Gardens are easy-care with a welcoming front garden shaded by a well-established peppermint tree and a backyard comprising mostly lawn but also cottonwood trees, apple trees and a grape vine. A huge pool with cabana will keep everyone cool in summer and is perfect for the family that loves to entertain.
A highly practical floorplan encompasses two large living areas, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, laundry, entry hall and meals area. The kitchen is the hub of this home and features stone benchtops, two ovens, a dishwasher and plenty of storage.
The king-sized master suite offers a walk in robe and an ensuite with shower, single vanity and WC. A second large bedroom with built in robes is serviced by the main bathroom comprising a shower, WC, bath and single vanity while the third bedroom is serviced by a shower and WC. All bedrooms have been recently carpeted with premium New Zealand wool carpet.
The astute buyer will recognise potential for future subdivision and with ROW access at the rear of the property, there are many options.
Other features of the property include-
- Toodyay stone footings
- Jarrah floorboards in living areas
- Elevated deck overlooking the backyard and pool areas
- Built in gas fireplace
- Double garage with electric roller door
- Reverse-cycle ducting air-conditioning
- Security alarm
- Built-in cabinetry
- Bore reticulation
- Rear laneway access off Acacia Lane
- Close to excellent schools, HBF Stadium, Perry Lakes, sporting facilities and the beach and a short stroll to Mount Claremont Shopping Village, Community Centre and Library,
- School catchments are Mount Claremont Primary School for primary education and Shenton College for secondary education.
Please contact Ray Jennings 0418 925 909 with further enquiry.
*Please direct subdivision enquiries to the W.A Planning Commission. Neither the agent nor the vendor make any representation as to the likely outcome.
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us