Nestled at the rear of a boutique and gated complex, this sophisticated executive residence provides for contemporary living and a low maintenance lifestyle. Situated on the high side, this double storey townhouse boasts city glimpses from its private balcony.
Bright and airy, this desirable corner townhouse offers:
• Spacious living with a leafy outlook
• Dining area which opens out to a huge and private rear yard with motorised awning, ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Separate laundry and separate toilet (downstairs)
• Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Main bedroom boasts walk-in-robe and the other 2 bedrooms enjoy built-in-robes
• 2 neutral bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite), a central bathroom with large shower and separate toilet
• Undercover carport
• Side pedestrian gate access to the rear yard
• Timber floors and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Plenty of storage including external storeroom, under-stair storage and linen press
The residents of this complex enjoy the use of a pool and visitor parking.
Lonely Planet Guide recently ranked Maylands among the 3 coolest' neighbourhoods in Australia (The West Australian, 16 November 2017). With all the amenities that Maylands offer, including Maylands Peninsula Golf Course, Copley Park, Maylands Foreshore Reserve, Swan River, eateries, shops, Maylands Train station and buses on Peninsula Road; this home is suited to a young family, a downsizer or a couple. Close to premier schools, new Perth Stadium, Crown Entertainment and Perth CBD.
It is an outstanding residence, complete with an urban lifestyle in this sought-after location. What are you waiting for?
Call for further details.
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us