This super-sized 3 bedroom residence is walking distance to Maylands eateries strip and shopping centre. In a convenient location, off Peninsula Road, it provides an urban lifestyle and has a lot to offer including easy access to public transport.
Located on a leafy street, this fenced and secure complex with gated entry, features a pool plus visitor parking.
Nestled at the rear of this boutique complex and situated on the high side, this double storey townhouse boasts city glimpses from its private balcony.
Bright and airy, this desirable corner townhouse offers:
• Spacious living with a leafy outlook
• Dining area which opens out to a huge and private rear yard with motorised awning, ideal for entertaining and alfresco dining
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Separate laundry and separate toilet (downstairs)
• Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Main bedroom boasts walk-in-robe and the other 2 bedrooms enjoy built-in-robes
• 2 neutral bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite), a central bathroom with large shower and separate toilet
• Undercover carport
• Side pedestrian gate access to the rear yard
• Timber floors and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Plenty of storage including external storeroom, under-stair storage and linen press
This sophisticated executive residence provides for contemporary living and a low maintenance lifestyle. Will appeal to astute purchasers.
Lonely Planet Guide recently ranked Maylands among the 3 coolest' neighbourhoods in Australia (The West Australian, 16 November 2017). With all the amenities that Maylands offer, including Maylands Peninsula Golf Course, Copley Park, Maylands Foreshore Reserve, Swan River, eateries, shops, Maylands Train station and buses on Peninsula Road; this home is suited to a young family, a downsizer or a couple. Close to premier schools, new Perth Stadium, Crown Entertainment and Perth CBD.
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us