Enjoy the GOOD LIFE!
This well maintained 4 bedroom plus study 3 bathroom family home is ideally located to enjoy the secluded yet handy lifestyle of highly desirable and tightly held Floreat Waters Estate where residents enjoy an abundance of bird life in this peaceful and picturesque lakeside enclave.
Much loved this one owner abode features 2 generous living areas plus dining or activity room , a near new quality kitchen with a large window enjoying delightful garden views, renovated fully tiled bathrooms and a massive private back garden that is ideal for children, pets and a pool if desired.
Set on a fabulous family sized 840 SQM block with 21 m frontage (possibly subdivisible) surrounded by a selection of highly regarded public and private schools this lovely home falls within sought after Churchlands Primary and Churchlands Senior High School catchment zones- both schools being within easy walking distance.
With ample accommodation and a generous land area that is keenly sought after this lovely home is sure to attract strong interest.
For further details or to arrange a private viewing appointment please contact IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• North facing covered front veranda
• Tiled reception foyer
• Study or home office adjoining front entry
• Lounge/living with feature bay window and ceiling rose
• Formal dining or TV/activity room
• Modern quality kitchen featuring solid Jarrah cabinet doors, stone bench-tops, glass splash backs, European stainless steel appliances, pantry cupboard and large window enjoying views of the entire back garden-perfect for keeping an eye on children playing
• Meals area with tiled floor and sliding external door to rear garden
• Master bedroom incorporating built in robes and reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
• Remodelled fully tiled ensuite bathroom including glass screened shower, vanity and w/c
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes
• Main bathroom-remodelled and fully tiled featuring glass screened shower, separate bath, vanity and w/c
• Walk in store cupboard
Lower Ground Floor
• Tiled family or games room with built in gas heater and sliding external doors to rear garden
• Laundry and 3rd bathroom incorporating shower and w/c
• Long paved driveway with plenty of parking space for additional vehicles, boat or caravan
• Large private rear back garden perfect for children, pets and a pool if desired
• Rear paved patio and pergola
• Alarm System
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Feature solid Jarrah skirting boards and door frames
• Ornate ceiling cornices
• Established private garden reticulated from mains water
• Double garage
• Gas storage hot water system
• Within highly desirable Churchlands Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School catchment areas
• Newman College, Hale School, International School of WA and St Mary's also located within a few minutes drive
• Only a few metres stroll to the edge of picturesque Herdsman Lake and acres of parkland
• Ample public transport and shopping centres located nearby including the Circle bus route
• Convenient easy access to the city centre, a selection of shopping centres (Innaloo, Karrinyup, Woodlands and Floreat Forum) and glorious coastline
• Large level 840 SQM block with 21m frontage (possibly sub divisible)
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us