Act quickly to view this modern and practical 4 bedroom plus study family home set on a manageable 507 SQM green title block opposite Luita Street Reserve in this highly sought after community friendly street.
This one owner, much loved, home has been designed to cater for regular entertaining of family and friends in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere throughout the year with excellent separation of bedroom and living zones.
Accommodation includes 3 spacious living areas, private covered alfresco overlooking the sparkling heated pool and master bedroom located on the ground floor being ideal for downsizers not wanting to climb stairs constantly.
The first floor is the kids' domain incorporating 3 large bedrooms, a bathroom and their own living area.
With parkland across the road and the convenience of being surrounded by a selection of highly regarded private & public schools and an abundance of public amenities this warm and inviting residence is sure to attract strong interest.
For further details or to view this lovely home by private appointment please call IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• Entry foyer incorporating staircase and gleaming polished timber flooring
• Lounge or theatre room with gas bayonet
• Open plan family meals and kitchen incorporating polished timber flooring, gas bayonet and 3 sets of sliding doors opening onto the covered alfresco area
• Spacious kitchen boasting granite bench-tops, 900 mm stainless steel gas hot plates and under bench oven, Blanco dishwasher, walk in pantry and appliance cupboard
• Master bedroom located at the front of the home featuring parkland views and walk in robe
• Ensuite bathroom with corner spa bath, separate glass screened shower, vanity and separate w/c
• Guest powder room-3rd W/C with hand basin
• Study/home office
• Laundry with external door to clothes drying courtyard
• Open plan activity or TV room enjoying parkland views
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both queen sized incorporating built in robes
• Bedroom 4 queen sized with walk in robe
• Main bathroom with full bath, separate glass screened shower, vanity and separate w/c with hand basin
• Generous walk in linen cupboard
• Below ground solar heated and salt chlorinated pool
• Solid polished hardwood (Kempas) flooring to the entry and main living area
• Ducted reverse cycle Mitsubishi Electric air-conditioning system
• Ducted vacuum and alarm systems
• Double garage with remote controlled door
• Automatic reticulation to garden from mains water
• Fabulous Luita Street Reserve opposite
• Ample public transport
• Easy walking distance to The Downs Shopping centre
• Within a few minutes-drive to glorious coastline
• Easy walking distance to Wembley Downs Primary School
• Within Churchlands Senior High School catchment area
• Surrounded by a selection of private schools including Hale, Newman, St Mary's, Holy Rosary and Holy Spirit
• Karrinyup, Innaloo and Floreat Forum major shopping complexes all within 10-minute drive away
• Convenient easy access to the city, north or south
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us