Perfect for busy families that require large living areas and close proximity to schools, parkland and transport this fabulous high spec ex display home is set on an elevated 540 SQM lot enjoying delightful bush and parkland views in a highly desirable location.
A grand entry foyer welcomes you into this quality constructed residence featuring 4 extra- large living areas (family room, lounge or home office, theatre or games and first floor retreat), 4 generous sized bedrooms, 2 fully tiled bathrooms, 3 w/c's and a study or music room. The practical floor plan offers excellent separation of zones- ideal for larger families.
The central light filled main living area incorporates a stylish kitchen boasting solid oak cupboard doors, granite bench-tops and ample cupboard space. This area opens onto a north facing covered alfresco entertaining area. Minor bedrooms are located in a separate wing on the ground floor. Upstairs the huge parents retreat and master bedroom enjoy unrestricted delightful treetop and parkland views- the perfect spot to enjoy a coffee, chat and relax!
This prime school zone location is within Churchlands Primary and Senior High catchments and is perfectly located for walking to these schools together with Newman College and Hale School.
This fabulous lifestyle home is a must see!
For further details or to view this fine home by private appointment please contact IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• Grand entry foyer incorporating staircase
• Formal lounge/ theatre or home office adjoining entry
• Music/dining room or alternative home office
• Spacious open plan light filled central living room incorporating family/meals and kitchen
• Quality granite-top kitchen featuring solid oak cupboard doors, stainless steel appliances and large fridge recess
• Huge theatre or games room adjoining central living area
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 double sized with built in robes
• Main bathroom- fully tiled with bath, separate shower, vanity and separate w/c
• Laundry- Fully tiled with built in cupboards and external sliding door
• Large open plan living area/retreat enjoying delightful elevated parkland views and front balcony
• Spacious master bedroom with large fitted walk-in robe also enjoying views
• Fully tiled ensuite bathroom incorporating twin basin vanity, corner spa bath, separate glass screened shower and separate w/c
• Delightful elevated sports field and parkland views
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Double garage with remote controlled door
• Rear north facing covered alfresco area
• Brand new carpets throughout
• High ceilings
• Automatic reticulation from mains water
• Quality porcelain tiled floors to main living areas
• Low maintenance established garden
• Within sought after Churchlands Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School catchment areas-both less than a 10 minute stroll away
• Surrounded by a selection of other desirable schools including Newman College, Hale School, Holy Rosary, St Mary's and The International School
• Convenient Circle bus route nearby
• Ample parkland, sports fields, lakes, Wembley Golf Course and shopping centres all within walking distance or a few minutes drive
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us