This delightful light and spacious architect designed family home is ideally located to enjoy the secluded yet handy lifestyle of highly desirable and tightly held Floreat Waters Estate where residents enjoy an abundance of bird life and country atmosphere in this peaceful and picturesque lakeside enclave.
Boasting 3 generous living areas, designer kitchen, lovely solid timber flooring to the main living areas, a granny flat wing or guest wing, fantastic alfresco area with built in BBQ and pizza over and two large two large level grassed areas-perfect for kids and pets.
Set on a generous 704 SQM fully walled block with wide 22 metre frontage only metres from the lake's edge surrounded by a selection of highly regarded public and private schools this lovely residence falls within sought after Churchlands Primary and Churchlands Senior High School catchment zones- both schools being less than a 5 minute easy stroll away.
Viewing a MUST to fully appreciate the WOW factor and lifestyle on offer!
For further details or to view this fine home by private appointment please contact IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
•Light filled entry foyer
•Open plan living room featuring solid timber floorboards
•Generous meals/dining room
•Designer crisp white kitchen featuring Corian bench-tops, European stainless steel appliances, built in dishwasher, glass splash-backs, appliance cupboard and delightful front and back garden outlooks
•Family room adjoining kitchen with combustion wood fire
•Granny flat/guest wing incorporating large bedroom with walk in robe, semi ensuite bathroom and living room or theatre with 2nd kitchen
•Fully fitted laundry with ample built in cupboards, ceramic wash trough and external sliding door
•Large master bedroom incorporating walk in robe and adjoining study
•Refurbished ensuite bathroom
•Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
•Refurbished main bathroom
•Spacious light filled hallway
• Fully walled front and rear lawned gardens
• Covered rear alfresco area and gazebo incorporating built-in BBQ and pizza oven
• Separate clothes drying courtyard and storage shed
• Double garage with remote controlled door and internal access
• Ample additional parking for boat or caravan
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Only metres back from the foreshore of picturesque Herdsman Lake and parkland
• Within sought after Churchlands Primary and Senior High School catchment areas and less than 5 minutes walk to both
• A 2 minutes stroll to the Circle bus route
• Generous level 704 SQM block with 22m frontage
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us