Every once in a while a special home is offered for sale to the market. This extra-large single level as new residence is indeed a rare offering.
Set on a massive 898 SQM block with a wide 24m frontage providing ample space for a full 3 car lock-up garage with rear drive through access and large proportions throughout, this sprawling (333 SQM internal living area and 446 SQM in total) resort-style family home is the perfect place to entertain family and friends in absolute comfort.
Sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers, from the moment you enter the extra wide entry foyer through to the massive open plan kitchen/family and meals area with extra high ceiling this superbly presented home oozes luxury and space.
Featuring extra high ceilings throughout, solid Marri flooring, 2 huge ensuite bedrooms plus 2 double sized bedrooms, a 3rd full bathroom, generous study/office or 5th bedroom located near the front door, theatre room or lounge and a party sized-timber decked entertaining area.
This superb home is suitable to a variety of buyer groups as there is ample fully fenced yard for kids and pets AND NO STAIRS- ideal for multi-generational families.
Ideally located for walking to various highly regarded private and public schools, this home also falls within sought after Churchlands Primary and Senior High School catchment areas.
For further details or to view by private appointment please call IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• On walking through the solid Surian Cedar Sabu double doors (with frosted glass), you are faced with solid Marri flooring, wider than normal hallways, and Renaissance Irish Cream carpet in the study, guest suite, master suite, beds 3&4 and theatre/lounge.
• The large spacious rooms have been built with multi-usage in mind. The study can easily be a 5th bedroom or theatre room and the theatre room can be a 2nd living area.
• Extra high ceilings throughout add to that feeling of space and this is increased further by recessed ceilings in the main entrance, master suite, guest suite and theatre rooms.
• The resort-style master suite has a double vanity, a standalone bath and bath tap, and a frame less walkin shower which has a square rainfall shower head. The king-sized bedroom has space for a seating area, a large walk-behind robe and shoe cabinetry and black wallpaper designed by Laurence Llewellyn Bowen. There is a double-sized sliding patio door which opens to the rear garden and a pathway that leads to the alfresco or Bali Gazebo.
• The impressive and private guest suite has been built with regular visitors in mind or families who have young adults or parents living with them and has a separate entrance to/from the courtyard. The room can fit a king-sized bed and leads into a large walk-in-robe with drawers and shoe storage. The ensuite bathroom has a single vanity, separate w/c and has a large frame less glass screened shower with a square rainfall shower head.
• One of the biggest features in this home is the massive family/meals/kitchen area. The kitchen has an extra-long, full-width island with granite bench-tops, European appliances, ASKO dishwasher, glass splash backs, white-gloss doors, soft-closing drawers/pan-drawers and wine rack and a 1.4m fridge/freezer recess with water plumbing. The living/dining area has an extra-wide built in Escea gas fire with ceramic white pebbles and two sets of stacking sliding doors which open to the alfresco. A sliding door opposite opens to the courtyard which is a sun-lover's private domain.
• The alfresco has Merbau timber decking and a ceiling height of 31c with two stainless steel ceiling fans, a fully-fitted stainless steel kitchen which includes granite worktops, a Beefeater stainless steel BBQ , Rhino drinks fridge, cupboards & drawers, sink with hot & cold plumbing and additional gas point.
• The property is secured by a front wall with wrought iron panels, which includes a lockable gated entrance, and a lockable double-gate giving access into the front garden. There is a video entrance system. There are two lockable timber gates that run down the left side of the garage allowing access to the rear or additional uncovered storage space
• Fully walled and established garden with paving, tropical plants and fruit trees reticulated from own bore
• Colourbond garden shed
• Alarm system
• Private Bali Thatched Gazebo and Monsoon Sports Spa with heat pump.
• The size of triple garage has been increased to incorporate a store area and to raise ceilings to 31courses. Centurion cedar-look doors (1x double, 1x single) and a manual Colorbond roller door to the rear gives drive-through access to the garden and paved area.
• 8 Solar Panels (Solargain), 250w (2kw)
• Ducted Samsung reverse cycle air-conditioning with 6 zones
• Cat 5 smart wired
• NBN available
• 3 phase undergrou
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us