CHURCHLANDS PRIVATE ESTATE
Pristine family friendly 4/5 bedroom 2 bathroom single level home set on a generous 800 SQM lot within tree lined and secluded Churchlands Private Estate featuring a practical floor plan incorporating 3 spacious living areas, a stylish modern kitchen with stone bench-tops & European appliances and a large timber decked alfresco area- perfect for year round entertaining.
This tightly held sought after estate is within highly regarded Churchlands Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School catchment areas and is also centrally positioned for easy walking access to Hale School and Newman College.
Surrounded by acres of parkland, sports fields, local and major shopping centres, lakes, nearby coastline and convenient access to major bus routes this low density tranquil leafy estate is an idyllic location to raise a growing family.
For further details or to view this lovely home by private appointment please call IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• Tiled entry foyer
• Lounge room featuring built in gas log fireplace
• Dining or music room
• Remodelled quality kitchen featuring stone bench-tops, flush mounted large stainless steel double bowl sink, walk in pantry, ample cupboard space, Smeg and Miele stainless steel appliances and glass splash backs.
• Open plan tiled family and meals area incorporating two sets of sliding doors opening onto the superb entertaining area
• Study or home office
• Master bedroom with large fitted walk-in robe and external door to private courtyard
• Ensuite bathroom featuring full bath, separate shower, vanity and separate w/c
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4- all with built-in robes
• Main bathroom incorporating bath, separate glass screened shower, vanity and separate w/c
• Theatre room or bedroom 5- featuring built in robe and external sliding door
• Separate laundry with built in cupboards and sliding external door
• Extra-large timber decked covered alfresco area-perfect for year round entertaining
• Generous 800 SQM block
• Double garage with remote controlled door
• Wide paved driveway with extra parking space for additional vehicles, boat or caravan
• Side gate access with storage shed
• Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Insulation to ceiling, low voltage down-lights to main living areas
• Reticulation to established garden from mains water
• Freshly painted and carpeted
• Access to the rear gate entrance of Churchlands Senor High School located within a 50 metre stroll
• Churchlands Primary School and Newman College an easy 10 minute walk away
• Hale School approximately 1.5km away
• Nearby public transport including the Circle bus route
• A selection of local and major shopping centres nearby
• Easy access to the freeway or glorious coastline
• Underground power(3 phase), paved roads and established trees for an appealing streetscape
• Various sports fields and acres of parkland nearby
• NBN network available
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us