UNDER OFFER 1ST WEEKEND!
Near new this meticulously maintained family home offers an absolute move-in and enjoy experience without the lengthy and often tedious process of building.
Finished to a high standard with meticulous attention to detail this fabulous home sits on an elevated, low maintenance 639 SQM green title block enjoying delightful treetop & valley views combined with peace & privacy.
Central to the home is the light filled open plan living area incorporating a superb high end kitchen with Gaggenau appliances & separate scullery, gorgeous autumn brown bamboo flooring and 2 sets of sliding doors opening onto a large alfresco area that overlooks the sparkling glass fenced below ground pool.
Located in one of Wembley Downs premier streets on City Beach border surrounded by an abundance of parks, bush walking trails, sporting facilities, private & public schools, public transport and the coast, the lifestyle on offer from this family retreat is not to be missed!
For further details or to view this fine home by private appointment please call IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• Entry foyer incorporating staircase
• Large open plan living and meals area incorporating kitchen with 2 sets of sliding doors opening onto the alfresco area and remote controlled electric blinds
• Superb high quality chef's kitchen boasting Caesar Stone bench-tops, Gaggenau appliances (2 pyrolytic wall ovens, 900mm gas hot plates, 900mm range hood, built in coffee machine and dishwasher), Vintec wine fridge and separate preparation scullery with 2nd dishwasher
• Separate laundry incorporating, external door to clothes drying courtyard, large walk-in linen cupboard and exhaust fan
• Media room with external doors to rear courtyard, surround sound speakers, smart wiring and remote controlled curtains
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 - both queen sized with built-in robes
• Main bathroom incorporating separate w/c and powder room
• Bedroom 4 or study
• Parents retreat or home office
• Generous master bedroom enjoying delightful woody valley views
• Luxurious ensuite featuring twin basins, under counter mood lighting, large bath, separate shower and w/c
• Large walk-in fitted robe
• Large covered alfresco area overlooking the sparkling pool incorporating composite low maintenance decking, ceiling fan, LED lighting, smart wired speakers and gas bayonet
• Salt chlorinated below ground pool with water blade, solar blanket and super quiet pool pump
• Solar power system - 5 kw
• Smart wiring and NBN ready
• Foxtel service
• Double power points throughout
• Two instantaneous gas hot water systems
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system
• Bamboo flooring (Autumn Brown) to main living area
• Insulation - R4.0 fibreglass batts to all areas including the garage.
• Manual roller door to rear of garage for drive thru access
• Brick paving around entire house
• External acrylic render for long low maintenance finish
• Reticulation from mains water to main areas
• Low voltage remote controlled garden lighting
• Within Kapinara Primary and Churchlands Senior High School catchment areas
• Various parks and bushwalks nearby
• Churchlands Senior High School, Newman College, St Mary's and Hale School all within few minutes bus or car ride
• Surrounded by numerous local and major shopping centres including Woodlands Shopping Centre, The Downs Shopping Centre, Floreat Forum, Ocean Village, Empire Shopping Village (open 24 hours/7 days per week), Herdsman Fresh, Westfield Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• Wembley Golf Course and leisure complex nearby
• Bold Park Aquatic Centre nearby
• Quick easy access to glorious coastline
• Quick easy access to Subiaco, Leederville and the city centre
• Major bus routes within easy walking distance
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us