Be impressed by the space and lifestyle on offer in this immaculate 4 bedroom plus study 2 bathroom family residence boasting 4 generous living areas, high ceilings, granite-top kitchen and a light filled grand entry.
Perfect for large families this quality constructed (by Rapley Wilkinson master builders) home sits on a big 701 SQM lot with an established garden and ample level grass areas in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac ideal for children and pets!
Located within desirable Floreat Lakes Estate, adjoining picturesque Herdsman Lake and wildlife reserve, residents enjoy a relaxed traffic free lifestyle with an abundance of highly regarded private & public schools, shopping centres, lakes, parkland, coast and city centre all within an easy walk, bus ride or drive away.
For further details or to arrange a private viewing of this lovely home please call
IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• Grand open entry foyer featuring double height void
• Living or music room
• Open plan family/meals and kitchen area opening onto the rear covered alfresco
• Theatre or games room with external sliding doors to rear garden
• Quality granite-top kitchen incorporating new oven, 5 burner Miele gas cook-top, Miele dishwasher, walk-in pantry and appliance cupboard
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all feature mirrored built in robes
• Main bathroom incorporates a full bath, separate glass screened shower, vanity and separate w/c
• Study or 5th bedroom adjoining front entry
• Separate laundry with built in cupboards and external sliding door to rear clothes drying area
• Spacious master bedroom featuring external sliding door to private balcony and fitted built in robe
• Ensuite bathroom with full sized bath, separate glass screened shower, vanity and separate w/c
• Spacious parents retreat/living room with sliding doors to balcony
• Freshly painted internally and externally
• High ceilings to majority of home
• Light and spacious throughout
• Rear covered alfresco area
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (Daikin with 9 zones)
• Fully fenced grassed rear garden with large storage shed
• Double garage with remote controlled door and store/workshop
• Automatic reticulation from mains water
• Solar power system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Gas storage hot water system
• Stainless steel security screens to sliding external doors
• Whisper quiet cul-de-sac location perfect for children to play and ride bikes
• Only a few hundred metre stroll to the edge of picturesque Herdsman Lake and wildlife reserve offering a quiet relaxed lifestyle with an abundance of bird life
• Surrounded by a selection of nearby private and public schools including Churchlands Senior High School, Woodlands Primary School, Hale School, Newman College, The International School and St Mary's Girl's School.
• Easy access to public transport including the Circle bus route
• Convenient access to the city centre and glorious coastline
• Numerous restaurants, local and major shopping centres within a few minutes drive
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us