A sense of peace and serenity welcomes you upon entering this fabulous family home offering an absolute move-in and enjoy lifestyle in this highly desirable Churchlands Green Estate on Floreat border.
Set within a fully landscaped lush and private garden this stylish light filled retreat has been designed around practical open plan living that fully integrates with the large timber decked alfresco and pool area which easily caters for large gatherings of family and friends.
The huge north facing open living area boasts a double height open void ceiling and incorporates the meals/dining and a wonderful stone-top kitchen with European appliances.
Additional features include gleaming solid Brushbox flooring throughout the main living zones, high ceilings, 4 large bedrooms (master is massive) and 3 full bathrooms. Three bedrooms are on the first floor and the guest bedroom is located on ground level with its own ensuite. The dedicated spacious theatre room has a recessed ceiling and mood lighting whilst the upstairs open plan living and study area enjoy an open void rear facing garden and pool outlook.
Within sought after Churchlands Primary and Churchlands Senior High School catchment zones the home is also surrounded by a selection of private schools, ample public transport and an abundance of public amenities.
Internal viewing a must to truly appreciate this fantastic "move in and enjoy" lifestyle!
For further details or to request a private viewing please contact IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• Covered front porch and formal entry foyer
• Light filled open plan family and dining room with soaring double height ceiling
• Stylish crisp white kitchen incorporating stone bench-tops, generous cupboard space, large walk-in pantry, stainless steel European appliances consisting of 2 under counter ovens, 6 burner gas hob and dishwasher
• Huge theatre room featuring recessed ceiling and mood lighting
• Guest bedroom 4 featuring built in robe and semi ensuite bathroom 3
• Separate laundry with walk-in linen and external sliding door
• Large 4.8 x 4.8m master bedroom overlooking back garden and pool incorporating walk-in and built-in robes
• Spacious ensuite bathroom with twin basin vanity, full bath, separate glass screened shower, separate w/c and air-conditioning outlet
• Open plan sitting room/I.T or study area
• Bedroom 2-queen sized with built-in robe
• Bedroom 3-queen sized with built-in robe and semi ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom incorporating full bath, separate glass screened shower, vanity and additional guest powder hand basin and w/c
• Front facing tiled balcony
• Soaring vaulted ceiling to main living room
• Timber decked cedar lined alfresco area featuring high vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and electric blind
• Salt chlorinated below ground pool with water feature and spa jets
• Established beautifully landscaped garden reticulated from mains water
• Ducted Daiken reverse cycle air-conditioning system
• Solid NSW Brush Box floor boards
• Double garage with storage area and remote controlled door and additional rear garden access
• Smart wired, detailed down-lighting and factory tinted windows
• High ceilings, quality window treatments
• Large walk-in linen/storage cupboard to first floor
• Solid brick boundary fencing
• Quality built by Webb & Brown Neaves
• Generous 555 SQM block with 17m frontage
• Highly desirable Churchlands Green Estate on Floreat border
• Easy walking distance to Churchlands Primary School, Newman College, Newman Junior College and Churchlands Senior High School
• Surrounded by an abundance of public amenities including sports fields, lakes and parkland, Wembley Golf Course
• A selection of nearby shopping centres include Floreat Forum, Herdsman Fresh, Empire Village, Woodlands Shopping Centre, Innaloo and Karrinyup
• Convenient access to the city centre and the coast
• Ample public transport
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us