REDUCED TO SELL....MAKE AN OFFER THIS WEEKEND!
Lovingly cared for charming 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home sitting proud on a fabulous elevated 910 SQM block zoned R20 in one of Wembley Downs premier street's.
Extremely private with delightful treetop and parkland views this peaceful location is situated towards the coast on City Beach border with the natural ridge undulation protecting the home from strong Southern and Westerly winds forming a tranquil lush heaven with an abundance of bird life.
The charming, mostly original home offers generous accommodation being it was one of the area's most prestigious homes when constructed in the early 1970's. The home boasts grand formal lounge and dining rooms, a spacious kitchen meals area and a separate family room with the majority of rooms enjoying private garden outlooks.
With the options of enjoying as is, renovating, renting, land banking or redeveloping and potentially creating two blocks this desirable property should be at the top of your viewing list.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing please call IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
• Tiled entry foyer incorporating staircase featuring jarrah balustrade
• Study/office or possible 5th bedroom adjoining entry foyer with bay feature window
• Large formal lounge or theatre room incorporating 2 sets of French doors and bay window
• Grand formal dining room with built in timber cabinet and ceiling roses
• Spacious open plan kitchen and meals area with cork flooring, double wall oven, gas hotplates and large walk in pantry. Delightful elevated parkland views from the kitchen window.
• Family room adjoining meals area incorporating external doors and built in gas heater
• Laundry with external door
• Bathroom 3/powder room with shower, w/c and vanity
• Master bedroom featuring bay window and spacious walk in robe
• Ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 2 and 3 and 4 all incorporate built in robes
• Main bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity and separate w/c
• Walk in linen cupboard
• Delightful elevated inland treetop views from most windows of the home
• Double garage with remote controlled doors and workshop/storeroom
• Reticulation to established lush garden from own bore
• Covered rear patio overlooking grassed level back garden
• Separate area for veggie garden
• Solar hot water and alarm security systems
• Feature verandah across the front facade
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning to first floor
• 910 SQM allotment zoned R20-potentially sub divisible
• Around 1km or an easy stroll to glorious coastline
• Surrounded by a number of excellent public and private schools
• A selection of local and major shopping centres within a 3 to 10 minute drive
• Peace Grove Reserve and parkland only 25 metres down the road
• Easy access to major roads and freeways for convenient travel to city centre or northern and southern suburbs
• Tennis clubs, Wembley Golf Complex, Bold Park Aquatic Complex and numerous other public amenities located nearby
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us