HOME OPEN CANCELLED - SOLD!!!
Often sought, rarely available, superbly presented 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom spacious family home sitting proud on a massive 903 SQM block zoned R20 with subdivision potential.
Set high on the hill in desirable tightly held South Doubleview boasting delightful sweeping inland and city views this low density prime location is centrally positioned for easy access to various highly regarded private & public schools, lakes & parklands, public transport, a selection of major & local shopping centres, the city centre and glorious coastline.
The spacious light filled entry foyer welcomes you to this fully renovated two level residence featuring superb 24 hour a day views from the large stylish kitchen, two generous open plan living zones, 3 bedrooms and a rear entertaining deck overlooking the huge back garden incorporating treetop inland and city views.
On the lower ground level there is a private 4th bedroom and a large theatre/games room or teenagers pad- perfect for practicing musicians!
The huge level back garden offers massive space for kids to play for endless hours, build a pool & cabana, or even a dedicated granny flat- a rarity in todays' small block subdivisions.
Wake to the splendour of glorious sunrises or sip on a glass of wine and relax to the evening display of city lights in one of South Doubleview's premier street's ideal for entertaining family and friends in style!
For further details or to view this fabulous property by appointment please call IAN FATHARLY on 0411 886 183.
Upper Ground Floor
• Spacious light filled entry foyer
• Theatre room with built in projector
• Open plan family room featuring external sliding door onto patio
• Meals dining room adjoining kitchen opening onto rear patio
• Stylish quality kitchen incorporating granite bench-tops, Neff stainless steel appliances-double oven, 900mm gas hob and dishwasher, appliance cupboard, pantry, large fridge recess and ample bench space
• Master Bedroom with walk-in robe
• Modern fully tiled ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 incorporate built in-robes
• Modern fully tiled main bathroom featuring glass screened shower, separate bath, vanity and separate w/c
• Modern fully tiled laundry and 3rd bathroom combined with glass screened shower, separate w/c, built in cabinets and external doors.
Lower Ground Floor
• Games room/home office or teenagers pad with built in cupboards
• Bedroom 4 with built in cupboards and external door
• Store room
• 903 SQM block Zoned R20 (potentially subdivisible)
• Delightful sweeping inland and city views
• Double under-croft garage with remote controlled door
• Tiled front porch and patio with glass balustrade
• Large rear tiled wrap around balcony enjoying delightful inland and city views
• Ducted reverse cycle Daikin air-conditioning system
• Generous side gate access
• Massive grassed level fully walled back garden
• Solid Blackbutt flooring to the majority of the main living area including bedrooms-ideal for easy care living and dust sensitive families
• Stainless steel handrail to internal staircase
• Low voltage lighting to majority of home
• Wide side gate access to rear of property
• Handy central location with quick easy access to the coast, major shopping centres, a selection of highly regarded private and public schools, ample public transport and the city centre
• Within Churchlands Senior High School Catchment area
- About Us
- Property Management
- Contact Us